- Resolution Conf. 9.14 (Rev. CoP17) on Conservation of and trade in African and Asian rhinoceroses.
- Resolution Conf. 10.10 – Annex 3 (Rev. CoP18) on Trade in elephant specimens – Guidelines to the National Ivory Action Plans Process.
- Resolution Conf. 11.3 (Rev. CoP18) on Compliance and Enforcement.
- Resolution Conf. 11.8 (Rev. CoP17) on Conservation of and control of trade in the Tibetan antelope.
- Resolution Conf. 11.9 (Rev. CoP18) on Conservation of and trade in tortoises and freshwater turtles.
- Resolution Conf. 11.17 (Rev. CoP18) on National reports.
- Resolution Conf. 12.5 (Rev. CoP18) on Conservation of and trade in tigers and other Appendix I Asian big cat species
- Resolution Conf. 17.6 on Prohibiting, preventing, detecting and countering corruption, which facilitates activities conducted in violation of the Convention.
- Resolution Conf. 17.10 on Conservation of and trade in pangolins
- Resolution Conf. 18.6 on Designation and role of Management Authorities
- Resolution Conf. 18.8 on Conservation of vicuña (Vicugna vicugna) and trade in its fibre and products
For more information see: /eng/res/index.php
- Key decisions adopted at CoP18:
- Decision 18.13 on International Consortium on Combatting Wildlife Crime (ICCWC)
- Decisions 18.75 to 18.76 on Annual illegal trade reports
- Decisions 18.77 to 18.80 on Enforcement matters
- Decisions 18.81 to 18.85 on Wildlife crime linked to the Internet
- Decisions 17.226 & 18.100 - 18.109 on Illegal trade in Asian big cats (Felidae spp.)
- Decisions 18.110 to 18.116 on Rhinoceroses (Rhinocerotidae spp.)
- Decisions 18.120 - 18.121 on Trade in mammoth ivory
- Decisions 18.193 Cheetah trade resource kit (Acinonyx jubatus)
- Decisions 18.226 - 18.227 Trade in Asian elephants (Elephas maximus)
- Decisions 18.238 to 18.243 on Pangolins (Manis spp.)
- Decisions 18.245, 18.248 and 18.249 on African lion (Panthera leo) and the CITES Big Cats Task Force
- Decision 18.286 to 18.291 on Tortoises and freshwater turtles (Testudines spp.)
- Decisions 18.292 - 18.295 on Totoaba (Totoaba macdonaldi)
For more information see: /eng/dec/index.php