CITES National Ivory Action Plans
Parties of primary concern, secondary concern and importance to watch
|Importance to watch|
- CITES Press Release, 23 March 2015: Elephant poaching rates virtually unchanged in 2014. Elephant populations..
- CITES News Item, 16 December 2014: CITES Secretary-General visits Thailand to discuss national ivory action..
- CITES Press Release, 14 July 2014: CITES Standing Committee (SC65) conclusions: A focus on the front lines
- CITES Press Release, 13 June 2014: Elephant poaching and ivory smuggling figures released today
- CITES Press Release, 2 December 2013: New figures reveal poaching for the illegal ivory trade could wipe out a fifth..
- CITES Press Release, 16 May 2013: Eight countries submit national action plans to combat illegal trade in elephant ivory