Notification to the Parties
No. 1998/60 Geneva, 20 November 1998
Ninth Meeting of the Plants Committee
1. The Secretariat hereby informs all Parties that the Plants Committee will meet in Darwin, Australia, from 7 to 11 June 1999.
2. Parties interested in attending this meeting or knowing more about the subjects for discussion are invited to contact the Secretariat or to contact the Chairman direct at the following address:
Prof. Dra. Margarita Clemente Muñoz
Jardín Botánico de Córdoba
Avda. de Linneo s/n
Tel: (+ 34 957) 20 00 77
Fax: (+ 34 957) 29 53 33
3. Observers may participate in this meeting at the invitation of the Chairman.
4. Simultaneous interpretation in the three working languages of the Convention will be provided for the duration of the meeting.
5. Further details will be provided at the beginning of 1999.
Site map Search the site FAQ & contact us Home